11. April 2017 09:00
So after a flurry of activity on the Stampin' Up! website last night as the retiring lists went live, things seem to have calmed down and are a little more stable this morning. Some items, particularly in-colour re-inkers and some of the retiring punches, are already unavailable. There are still though a number of great bargains to be had, including some of my favourites below - each of the items on the second row of the table is available at a whopping 50% off:
I also want to draw your attention to the following key basic items that you may want to stock up on before they are gone forever:
Well, for me the owl builder punch is definitely an essential item!!!
I have another order going in this afternoon so if you are local to me and would like to save on P&P, please get your orders to me by 4pm. The only way to be sure you can get your hands on them though is to place your order online - don't forget to add this month's hostess code Y2MKPTP6 to receive a little thank you from me for all orders over £25.
Back later with today's creative post; unitl then, happy shopping!
10. April 2017 19:00
I have a card to share today but first things first - the list of products that will be retiring from this year's annual and Spring-Summer seasonal catalogues has been announced! You can read the full list by clicking here; there are some tremendous bargains to be had - I will have a review of the things I am going to miss most tomorrow, however if you want to stock up on any of the retiring in-colour items, especially re-inkers, I would urge you to do that sooner rather than later as they are always the first things to sell out. Click on the links below to take you directly to my online shop to purchase any of the in-colour items that are still in stock at time of posting:
Today I'm sharing a card that uses these departing in-colours - take a look:
I used Stampin' Up!'s Whisper White notelets and a bold sentiment from the 'Thankful Thoughts' stamp set, cut out using my square Stitched Shape Framelits to create an elongated rectangular panel, along with a variety of combinations of the in-colour designer series paper stacks, along with some white ribbon for a finishing touch. I made a whole collection of them in each of the retiring colours and decorated the envelope flaps to co-ordinate too. Here's a glimpse of one in each colour:
You can see all of my 'How To' summaries on my 'How To - Tips and Techniques' Pinterest board in case you've missed any.
Enjoy your day and I'll be back tomorrow with another project. Until then, happy stampin'!
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:
- Thankful Thoughts stamp set
- Whisper White Notelets and Envelopes
18. April 2016 20:00
The retiring lists are here! Discover what stamps and accessories, including the 2014-16 In Colours, are retiring at the beginning of June this year. Retiring products are only available WHILE STOCKS LAST, so if you've still items on your wish list from this year's annual or spring-summer seasonal catalogues, you need to check the retiring lists and if they're on it put an order in pronto!
Please click on the images below to see the complete lists in the online store:
STAMPS EVERYTHING ELSE
You can click on this link to access and download the complete Retiring List (in pdf format):
Retiring Stamps & Accessories - available April 18-May 31 (while stocks last)
You have just 6 weeks left to shop from the current annual and seasonal catalogues. Some of the items on these lists will sell out quickly and once they're gone, they're gone. So what are you waiting for? Don't delay, shop today! Click here to go straight to my online store - remember to include this month's hostess code UD3KDWM4 to receive a special thank you from me. If you live in or around Northampton, if you would like to save on postage and collect your order on delivery, please email me on email@example.com or phone me with your order.
I'll be back tomorrow with a creative post; until then, happy shopping!
16. November 2015 23:09
I'm still recovering from my whirlwind trip to Brussels for Onstage Live and I've had a busy day today with the first of this month's technique classes and two classes this evening, but I had to pop by to share with you news of an amazing offer this week: from today, 16th November until Friday 20th November, selected stamp sets will be available at a whopping 20% off.
Click here to see all of the stamps included in this offer, including their reduced prices; better still, click on the individual items in the table below and go directly to my online store to make your purchase. if you haven't already purchase Gorgeous Grunge or would like a a bargain on the alphabet, now's your opportunity!
In addition, those items that will be retiring from the current seasonal catalogue have also been announced:
The autumn/winter catalogue is due to end on 4th January and there are a number of items that will only be available until then or whilst stocks last. This is your last opportunity to purchase, so if you still have a wish list, don't leave it too late to get those orders in. Find the full list of retiring items here.
Back with lots of news from Brussels along with this week's creative makes later this week; until then, happy shopping!
2. June 2015 09:00
The wait is over - it's June 2nd and the new 2015-16 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue is here! I have updated my links on the right hand side of my blog and you will find a permanent link to the new catalogue there, but for today you need look no further than the picture below which will take you straight to the new catalogue:
This is a day when you really can have it all though:
- Today is the last day to order from the 2015 Spring-Summer Occasions Catalogue. There are lots of great products in the 2015 Occasions Catalogue that are going away after June 2. Read my previous blog post here for the detail.
- Today is the last day to order from the 2014-2015 Annual Catalogue. Everything in that catalogue that isn’t carrying over to the 2015-2016 Annual Catalogue is to be found on the Retiring Lists and are available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST - today is the last day to order those items. Many of these items are discounted; there are still some bargains to be had. Check out the remaining retiring items here.
- Today is the first day that you can order from the 2015-2016 Annual Catalogue. The new catalogue is posted above and will be permanently linked via my blog if you don’t have a paper copy. If you have your paper copy and just want to go straight to the shop to place your order, click here. Don't forget to add the hostess code for June UPCSWX2C if your order is less than £150 and ensure you are set to 'contactable' to receive a thank you in the post from me.
- Earn Hostess Rewards under the “Old Plan”. You may have noticed in the new catalogue that Stampin’ Up! has changed the customer rewards plan for purchases over £150. In the new plan, now called Stampin’ Rewards, customers and hostesses can still earn free product for these larger orders. While the total reward has decreased at each level (for example, the free product reward on a £150 order decreases from £25 to £15), the rewards are on a sliding scale that allow you to continue to earn for every £ you spend over and above £150. The aim is to make things more straight forward, but as the new plan doesn't take effect until June 3rd for today there is no change. An added benefit of Stampin' Rewards is that they can be used towards a starter kit if you choose to join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator - making the starter kit even better value! Which brings me on to the last 'big news' item for today:
- Earn Free Stamps in June’s Promotion for New SU! Joiners. June 2 also kicks off a new promotion for customers to become demonstrators. As a demonstrator on my team, you will belong to a friendly team where you get to be the first to see and order products from upcoming catalogues. You also get to earn a discount on the products you already love – with no risks or penalties if you don't meet your quarterly minimum. Starting today when you join, you also earn two free stamp sets of your choice (they’ll be added to your starter kit). These can be any stamps at all from the new catalogue - so if you choose wisely (think alphabets and large sentiment sets!) these two stamp sets alone could be worth £60 or more. The Starter Kit is £99 for £130 of free product of your choice. My team is a mix of both hobby stampers and business demonstrators and I love and appreciate them all. If you would like to take to me about becoming a demonstrator and joining us, please do get in touch for a no obligation chat about the benefits or call in at either of my open house events this week. Alternatively if you know this is the deal for you, don't delay and click here to join today!
That's a lot of information for one post; if I were you I would put the kettle on, put your feet up and get comfy and settle down with your new catalogue for a browse and start creating that all-important wish list!
Back tomorrow with a new project; until then, happy shopping!
27. May 2015 06:00
It's Wednesday and you know what that means: a new collection of Wednesday Weekly Deals! This week's deals are included below - they will be available for one week only, before a new collection of deals is announced.
As always, if you want to take advantage of any of the deals on offer, you can support my business by placing your order online by clicking here or using the link to my store on the right hand side of my blog page where it says 'Shop Online' or with me in person. Don't forget to add the Hostess Code for May FZZMG3JY and be sure to make sure that you don't check the 'no contact' box if you'd like to be kept updated with the progress of you order and receive a little thank you in the post from me.
Here's a summary of this week's one-week only Wednesday deals - click on each item to go to the online store to purchase:
Please note - these items are still showing at full price on the Weekly Deals page at the time of uploading, but when you click on a specific product the reduced price is displayed: for example, chalk ink reduced from £4.95 to £3.71 each, and so on.
Don't forget we also have only one more week left of the retiring list until these items are gone for good. many items have sold out but equally there are still plenty of bargains to be had. There is also only one week left to purchase from the current Spring-Summer seasonal catalogue; a number of items are carrying over into the new 2015-16 annual catalogue, but there are also a number that aren't - they are all listed below with links to the store in case they are on your wishlist:
All of the papers and most of the accessories are retiring too; I've included the main ones in the table above, along with each of the stamp sets that won't be carrying over.
Every customer that places a Stampin' Up! order of £50 or more with me online this week (up to and including Tuesday 2nd June) using the current hostess code will receive a free gift from me of some of my favourite new catalogue product and their personal copy of the 2015 catalogue if you don't already have one. So what are you waiting for? I'll be back shortly with today's creative post, but until then, happy shopping!
22. April 2015 23:17
It's Wednesday (still just!) so that means a new collection of Wednesday Weekly Deals! This week's deals are included below - they will be available for one week only, before a new collection of deals is announced.
As always, if you want to take advantage of any of the deals on offer, you can support my business by placing your order online by clicking here or using the link to my store on the right hand side of my blog page where it says 'Shop Online' or with me in person. Don't forget to add the Hostess Code for April DBJFM4DG and be sure to make sure that you don't check the 'no contact' box if you'd like to be kept updated with the progress of you order and receive a little thank you in the post from me.
Here's a summary of this week's one-week only Wednesday deals - click on each item to go to the online store to purchase:
Don't forget the retiring lists are still going strong too - lots of the cardstock, in-colour supplies and embellishments have already been snapped up, but the are still plenty of bargains to be had - you can find the updated retirement lists by clicking here
Back tomorrow with this week's post for Create With Connie and Mary; until then, happy shopping!
21. April 2015 07:00
The retiring lists are here! Discover what stamps and accessories, including the 2013-15 In Colours, are retiring at the beginning of June this year. Retiring products are only available WHILE STOCKS LAST, so if you've still items on your wish list from this year's annual or spring-summer seasonal catalogues, you need to check the retiring lists and if they're on it put an order in pronto!
Please click on the links below to see the complete lists:
Retiring Stamps & Accessories - available April 21-June 2 (while stocks last)
My Digital Studio - 30 % off available April 21-June 2
Don't forget - as mentioned previously, the annual catalogue transition takes place on the earlier date of 2nd June, not 30th June as previously communicated. This means that you have just over 5 weeks left to shop from the current catalogue. Some of the items on these lists will sell out quickly and once they're gone, they're gone. So what are you waiting for? Don't delay, shop today! Click here to go straight to my online store - remember to include this month's hostess code DBJFM4DG to receive a special thank you from me. if you live in or around Northampton, I will be putting in an order this evening so if you would like to save on postage and collect your order on delivery, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone me with your order by 6pm today.
I have a class this morning so will be back later with today's creative post; until then, happy shopping!