Happy Easter From The Crafty Owl

by Joanne James31. March 2013 12:24

Happy Easter blog followers! This is the first of two blog posts today and this one is for you: the Crafty Owl is entering into the spirit of things and is playing bunny dress up ready for his Easter egg hunt today:

I could have simply made a rabbit from my owl punch (just one of the many things the owl can become - this is such a versatile punch!) but instead decided to dress him as a bunny rabbit, complete with hat ears and bunny nose - cute, eh?!

Happy Easter everyone - I'll be back later with a bunny of a different kind. Until then, happy stampin'!

Stampin' Up Supplies:

Stamps: Wacky Wishes (hostess)

Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Basic Grey, Basic Black

Ink: Pretty in Pink

Tools: Owl Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Cards | Punch Art

Kathy
KathyUnited Kingdom
31/03/2013 21:03:28 #

Happy Easter Crafty Owl - hope you had a good day!

julie
julieUnited Kingdom
31/03/2013 21:55:54 #

Happy Easter Joanne, just wanted to say I love your Easter owl and I cannot wait to start getting creative when I get mine. Keep crafting! See you soon, Julie

Joanne JamesUnited Kingdom
04/04/2013 22:18:26 #

Thanks Julie - this really is the most versatile of punches. I think our May card class will be using the Owl Punch - you'll be amazed at everything it can be used for. May class dates are Wednesday evening 15th May 7-9pm or Thursday afternoon 16th May 1.30-3.30pm. Hope you can make it!

Julie
JulieUnited Kingdom
07/04/2013 09:38:42 #

Hi Joanne - I would like to do the owl punch evening on the 15th May. I am trying so many new things it has given me a fresh new take on my cards.Thanks for the inspiration!

Joanne JamesUnited Kingdom
08/04/2013 21:11:00 #

Great - glad to hear it! Look forward to seeing you then.

Earn this fabulous festive stamp set for FREE when you host a party with qualifying sales between 1 September and 31 October. Find out more here.

Seasonal Catalogue

Click here to view and download a copy of the 2017 Autumn-Winter Stampin' Up! Seasonal Catalogue which runs from 1 September 2017 - 2 January 2018.

Current September hostess code:

KJ9FSDMS

Ever thought about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator? For £99, you can create your own starter kit worth £130. That's £31 OF FREE PRODUCT! Stampin' Up! has something for everyone: join my growing team and benefit from my support to enjoy Stampin' Up! however you choose.

2017-18 Annual Catalogue

Click on the catalogue for a full list of current SU! supplies - if you would like to order any of the items featured, please drop me a line at joanne@thecraftyowl.co.uk or give me a call on 07773 421446 - I'd be happy to help.