Cozy Critters Pastel Owl Christmas Card - Last Day of 25% Off Stamp Sets

by Joanne James30. November 2016 08:00

Wednesday already?! Where does the time go! Firstly today I have a reminder for you: today is the last day you can take advantage of 25% off selected stamp sets as part of the Stitched From the Heart promotion - you can read full details, including the sets that are on offer, in my previous post here. For today I have another card that uses Sandy's sketch over at The Paper Players this week, but one that is quite different to my Design Team card from Sunday and that includes one of the stamps from the current offer sets:

Book A Party, Earn An Owl -  One of the hostess sets in the current seasonal catalogue is 'Cozy Critters', which includes a sweet fox along with this adorable owl, which co-ordinates with the Owl Builder Punch for easy assembly. This stamp set is exclusively available to customers who either host their own party or place a single order of £150 or more and has been incredibly popular. This set will only be available until the 3rd January and will not be available on the retired list or clearance rack; I don't have any slots left for pre-Christmas parties now, but if this set is on your wishlist you still have time to place a qualifying order and grab yours with your Stampin' Rewards.

Woodland Trees - I used that panel for an embossed piece again - this time the Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Difficult to see in the photograph, but I brushed the debossed areas in between the trees with my clear Wink of Stella, along with the owl's oversized hat and co-ordinating scarf - this card is so, so sparkly!

Not Just For Tags - The sentiment and background snowflake are from the versatile Tin Of Tags stamp set. This stamp set co-ordinates with the Tin of Tags kit in the seasonal catalogue, however can be used for so much more besides and are perfect in a layered stitched circle on a card. This set is available for today only at a discounted 25% - £14.25 instead of £19. Why not buy one with a Tin of Tags kit (£20) and give someone a pre-Christmas gift that will not only provide some creative respite in the run up to the big day, but result in a set of beautiful handcrafted tags to add the finishing touch to their gift packaging:

I know I would appreciate a gift like this at this time of year!

I'm also linking my card up with one of the other teams that the lovely Sandy designs for - Stamps, Ink, Paper - where the challenge is embossing, dry or heat.

sip-any-challenge-76-800

I'll be back tomorrow with news of another great set of pre-Christmas offers from Stampin' Up! which you won't want to miss; until then, happy stampin'!

Lorraine
LorraineUnited Kingdom
30/11/2016 13:05:39 #

Such a lovely card Joanne, will have to get my stamp set out 😉

sandym
sandymUnited States
30/11/2016 22:13:46 #

Aww this is such a cute card, Joanne! Love the adorable owl, the colors, embossed trees, everything! So glad you played along with us this week at Stamp Ink Paper!

Colleen Begley
Colleen BegleyUnited States
02/12/2016 02:22:29 #

Cute, Cute, Cute! Love the soft colors too.

Super Stamp Girl
Super Stamp GirlUnited States
02/12/2016 15:40:59 #

I love this fun owl, Joanne, but I really also like your subtle winter-y color combination. Thanks for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week!  Crystal

brent scheffer
brent schefferUnited States
02/12/2016 21:20:41 #

The birch tree embossing really make the Christmas owl stand out!  Awesome!

Current April hostess code:

Y2MKPTP6

Spring Summer 2017 Seasonal Catalogue

Click here for the electronic version of the new Stampin' Up! seasonal Spring-Summer catalogue available until 30 June:

Please contact me by phone or email me at joanne@thecraftyowl.co.uk to place an order!

Ever thought about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator? For £99, you can create your own starter kit worth £130. That's £31 OF FREE PRODUCT! Stampin' Up! has something for everyone: join my growing team and benefit from my support to enjoy Stampin' Up! however you choose.

If you're interested, call me for a chat to understand how I can help you realise your goals. Alternatively, if you have already decided to sign up and you just can't wait, please click here for the link to the online form where you can sign up and order your starter kit right away!

2016-17 Annual Catalogue

Click on the catalogue for a full list of current SU! supplies - if you would like to order any of the items featured, please drop me a line at joanne@thecraftyowl.co.uk or give me a call on 07773 421446 - I'd be happy to help.

Check here for details of current promotions.