Mediterranean Moments #SIP103 #GDP091

by Joanne James18. June 2017 20:00

I had a little time to catch up with my crafting today whilst it was still cool in my craft room so I'm sharing another card with you that fits with the following challenges:

I don't usually combine so many challenges, but having decided on my design using the Stamps Ink Paper sketch that used the scene from the Mediterranean Moments stamp set to include my Vespa scooter 'wheels' for the Global Design Project, I changed my colour scheme at the last minute to one inspired by the photo over at Inspired By All The Little Things and did a little watercolouring - take a look:

Doesn't that vibrant Pacific Point blue really stand out against the pink? A warm, Mediterannean scene with a fun aqua scooter out front - the makings of a fun vacation, perhaps? I added my sentiment from the 'Layering Love' stamp set to finish my card.

Do check out the various challenge galleries for lots of inspiration - especially the wheely great inspiration over at GDP this week!

I'll be back tomorrow with another couple of projects. Until then, happy stampin'!

Carolyn Lindenmayer
Carolyn LindenmayerAustralia
18/06/2017 21:48:14 #

Hi Joanne, I love what you've done with this stamp set Mediterranean Moments.  I may CASE this.  Beautiful work and thank you so much for sharing with us at Stamp, Ink, Paper.  Carolyn xx

Joanne JamesUnited Kingdom
19/06/2017 21:07:46 #

Feel free to CASE away Carolyn - so glad you like it!

18/06/2017 22:48:17 #

Oh my, I would never have put these colors together, but I love them!  Hmmm...maybe a future color challenge for the PPs?!  Such a sweet take on the challenges!

Joanne JamesUnited Kingdom
19/06/2017 21:09:05 #

I know - I would never have put these colours together and was all ready to colour my seen in lemon, green and red but when I saw that fabby inspiration photo I just had to change tack. maybe we should save it!!

Leigh Penner
Leigh PennerCanada
19/06/2017 10:43:00 #

Oh, I love this scene! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

Joanne JamesUnited Kingdom
19/06/2017 21:09:50 #

Thanks Leigh - the stamp could almost have been drawn from the photo, it's so similar!

Kimberly Lackenbach
Kimberly LackenbachUnited States
19/06/2017 12:44:38 #

wow, this stamp is just super for our challenge! Thanks for joining Inspired by all the little things!

Joanne JamesUnited Kingdom
19/06/2017 21:10:47 #

Thanks Kimberley - I had this stamp all ready for my card and couldn't quite believe it when I saw your challenge photo this week!

Silke Ledlow
Silke LedlowUnited States
20/06/2017 02:23:31 #

The image is perfect for the challenge this week! Beautiful card!

Karen Day
Karen DayCanada
23/06/2017 22:55:09 #

Oh my goodness, Joanne, I don't think you could've found a better stamp for our challenge!  Your colours are just gorgeous - thanks so much for joining us at Inspired By All The Little Things!

Sale-A-Bration 2018

Sale A Bration

The Sale-A-Bration Promotion runs from 3 January-31 March 2018. Download your copy of the brochure here.

Seasonal Catalogue

Click here to view and download a copy of the 2018 Spring-Summer Stampin' Up! Seasonal Catalogue which runs from 3 January - 31 May 2018.

Current March hostess code:

Ever thought about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator? For £99, you can create your own starter kit worth £130. That's £31 OF FREE PRODUCT! Stampin' Up! has something for everyone: join my growing team and benefit from my support to enjoy Stampin' Up! however you choose. Join during Sale-A-Bration before 31 March and you can choose 2 additional stamp sets of your choice too FOR FREE - that's a potential additional £90 worth of product!

2017-18 Annual Catalogue

Click on the catalogue for a full list of current SU! supplies - if you would like to order any of the items featured, please drop me a line at or give me a call on 07773 421446 - I'd be happy to help.